This is April Dávila. She is the creator and editor of the LitWeekLA blog.
She loves books, authors, and pretty much anyone who who smiles at the question “what are you reading?”
She created the LitWeekLA website to promote the many, many literary events happening in and around the great, creative city of Los Angeles.
A few things to know:
- As editor of the list, April reserves the right to include things or not as she sees fit, but as a general rule the focus is on fiction intended for adults. If you have a memoir/non-fiction/children’s/poetry/stageplay/multi-media event you would like listed feel free to email April, but please understand she may not have time to respond to every request.
- Inclusion in the list is always free, so if you have an event coming up drop a line or hit April up on Twitter with the hashtag #LitWeekLA.
- The newsletter does sometimes include paid promotions. Click here for more information on how to promote your events.
- April will never give/sell her email list to anyone. Down with SPAM.
- You can learn more about April at AprilDavila.com